What is included?
- Bergen Railway (Bergen – Myrdal)
- Rallarvegen biking (equipment + bike rental) (Myrdal – Flåm)
- RIB Fjord Safari (Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord)
- Historical Flåm Railway (Flåm – Myrdal)
- Bergen Railway (Myrdal – Bergen)
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child 10 - 15 years old
Bergen Railway, Premium Nærøyfjord Cruise and Flåm Railway
Spend an adventurous day with mountain biking, fjord safari, and a breathtaking train journey through beautiful scenery. This is a great tour if you like speed, excitement, and beautiful scenery.
We travel by train from Bergen to Flåm where we will experience steep mountains, thundering waterfalls, and deep fjords. The tour goes along rivers, mountains, and waterfalls, and at Myrdal station, a 2-hour long bike ride starts down Rallarvegen to Flåm. A highlight on the trip is Myrdalsberget, where the route snakes down through 21 hairpin bends, before following the valley floor and the Flåm river.
In Flåm we continue with RIB Safari on the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery as we take you closer to nature and look for seals, porpoises, and eagles along the way. On our return to Bergen, you will experience the world-famous Flåm Railway. The 20-kilometer train ride is one of the steepest railways in the world and goes through some of the most beautiful scenery in Norway. The day tour ends at Bergen Railway Station at 6.00 pm.
- Rallarvegen (The Navvy Road)
- Kjosfossen waterfall
- RIB fjordsafari (Nærøyfjorden + Aurlandsfjorden)
- Flåm Line Railway
- Dress for the weather and wear good shoes.