Guided day tour to Oslo – Nærøyfjord Cruise & Flåm Railway
What is included?
- Panorama Bus, Bergen – Gudvangen
- Premium Nærøyfjord Cruise, Gudvangen – Flåm
- Flåm Railway, Flåm – Myrdal
- Bergen Railway, Myrdal – Oslo
- Local English speaking guide
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child 4 - 15 years old
- Infant 0 - 3 years old
One-way guided fjord tour to Oslo
This extended one-way guided tour to Oslo will take you through the beautiful fjord landscape on the Premium Nærøyfjord Cruise and train journeys on Europe’s top-rated railways, Flåm Railway and Bergen Railway. Explore the best of Norway’s natural beauty on this guided discovery tour.
Meet the guide at Strandkaien Terminal and board the panorama-bus on a transfer to Gudvangen. Along the way we stop at Tvinde Waterfall and Stalheim Viewpoint.
From Gudvangen enjoy a 2-hour scenic Premium Fjord Cruise to Flåm on a comfortable electric ship with large windows and patio area. See the Nærøyfjord, one of the narrowest fjords in the world which has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Get your camera ready to take breathtaking photos of the steep mountainsides, hanging valleys, towering peaks, and waterfalls along the way.
Upon arrival in Flåm, a charming village surrounded by precipitous mountainsides, rumbling waterfalls and narrow valleys, take a stroll through the picturesque town center or visit the Flåm Railway Museum.
Continue the tour and board the Flåm Railway, one of the world’s steepest railway on regular tracks. Enjoy the panoramic view of Norway’s most spectacular mountainous landscape, and pass by the famous Kjosfossen Waterfall on the 20-kilometer-long train journey. At Myrdal change to the Bergen Railway and the last part of the tour, to your final destination Oslo.
- Tvindefossen Waterfall
- Stalheim Viewpoint
- Premium Nærøyfjord Cruise
- Flåm Railway
- Kjosfossen Waterfall
- Bergen Railway
- Hallingskarvet National Park
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that the last part of the tour, the Bergen Railway from Myrdal to Oslo, is done without a guide
- It is possible to bring luggage on this tour to Oslo. For those who want to travel light and without luggage, we recommend using porter service. The luggage will then be sent express from your Bergen hotel to your Oslo hotel. The service can be booked on the website www.porterservice.no
- The tour ends at Oslo Central Station