What is included?
- Pick-up in Bergen
- Private vehicle (Bergen – Flåm)
- Flåm Railway (Flåm – Myrdal)
- Rallarvegen Biking (Myrdal – Flåm)
- RIB Fjord Safari (Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord)
- Private vehicle (Flåm – Bergen)
- Drop-off in Bergen
- Local English-speaking guide
- 2 Adults Ages 16+
Flåm Railway, Rallarvegen Biking and Sognefjord RIB Safari
Join us on this private day tour full of activities, excitement and beautiful scenery. The trip goes from Bergen to Flåm where we will experience steep mountains, thundering waterfalls, and deep fjords. This is a great tour for those who enjoy an active experience with speed, excitement, and beautiful scenery.
In Flåm we start with the world-famous Flåm Railway which takes us through some of the most magnificent of Norwegian mountain scenery. At Myrdal station, a two-hour (18 km) bike ride starts down Rallarvegen and back to Flåm. A highpoint of the trip is Myrdalsberget, where the route snakes down through 21 hairpin bends, before following the valley floor and the Flåm river to your destination.
Back in Flåm, we have time for a break and some food before the trip continues on the fjord and RIB Fjord Safari. Here we get to experience Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery, tales, and history shared by the guide. We take you closer to nature and look for seals, porpoises, and eagles along the way. The tour ends in Bergen by car at 7.00 pm.
- Tvindefossen Waterfall
- Flåmsbanen (Flåm Railway)
- Rallarvegen (The Navvy Road)
- Kjosfossen Waterfall
- RIB Fjord Safari – Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.